Sunday 30 January 2011

Gen 1. Chapter 1


Seriously, what are you like?

I'm looking for a job.. Ssh!

If you say so.. Seen anything you fancy?

Yup! I'm going to pick a career in music! Pretty much sorted seen as I am Virtuso!



You might aswell be eco-friendly too.. Why are you sitting in the dark!?

Because it's not night-time yet, and I can't be eco-friendly because Amazon hasn't dispatched "Ambitions" yet!

Alright cheeky..

Wait, is that a new guitar!?

It sure is.. (I cheated..) Just a home-warming present I suppose..

D'aww how kind! Anyway! Back to my story!!!


Seen as I was now working in the music industry, I decided it would be best to use my NEW guitar to gain some skils.. Bosses' now-a-days are so fussy.. 3 skills for my first promotion.. Eessh! It took up half of my Sunday afternoon to get those well-earned skills!


I'm hungry...

You can order a pizza in.. You haven't got any cooking skills yet, and I don't fancy the idea of you burning down your lovely new house..

Hut.


Ok then.. Don't listen to me.

I'm cooking Autumn Salad.. I'm too scared to use the cooker when I have no cooking skills.



Omnomnomnomnomnomnom!



Finally.. Silence! Dreaming about music I see..



POV CHANGE - Oxiegrog here. Decided I'm going to write the rest of the chapter :)

So, next morning Candi Floss decided it would be a good idea to go man-hunting. She toddled off to the closest park and came across Jon Lessen. Turns out he was Candi Floss' Co-worker.



They both had an interest in music.. Perfect match?


So, Candi Floss popped the all important question. Are you single?
Unfortunatly, Mr.Perfect there already had a girlfriend called Rayne Kaminski. But that didn't stop Candi Floss..


Oh dear.. Not the best start for a friendship. Especially with your co-worker!
Time to find another guy.



Ooooh! It's Kurt!!

I'm sure I changed POV so you shut up..

You might be telling the story from now on, but I can still have my opinion on things.

Whatever.

Anyway, turns out Kurt Shallow here is single and retired.. Basically an old fart.

Hey!

Sadly, Candi Floss rolled the want to kiss Kurt.. so it looks like we have our man. Even if he is an elder.


Candi Floss had to leave Kurt behind at the park due to the fact that she was going to be late for her first day at work. So from the park, she had to run to the theatre.



What a mean old man! How dare you kick over my.. I mean Candi Floss' trash can.


Tut tut.. You're spending your first kiss with the guy who just kicked over your trash can.. I think I may have to dis-own you Candi Floss.


Wasn't too long before they were getting closer and closer to each other. Ew guys, you're in public.. Your neighbours don't want to see this.
Yup, you guessed it. They started dating.. Then this happened..


THEY GOT ENGAGED!? Oh Candi Floss, if only you knew this guy actually had his own kids who are the same age as you. Did you know he is a grandfather aswell dear?

Just to make my lovely fonder happy, her and her beloved (old fart) got married.. So guys, please welcome to the Flamingo family, Kurt Shallow!!


Kurt Flamingo nee Shallow
Aquarius
CAN'T STAND ART
HOT-HEADED
DISLIKES CHILDREN
EVIL
HEAVY SLEEPER

Oh dear god, the little ones you produce dude are going to interesting...


Not long after Kurt moved in, the newly wed couple decided to get "jiggy" with it.


Oxiegrog? What were those bells chiming for?

Just you wait and see ;)

Will Kurt see his new son/daughter be born, or will the Grim Reaper pay him a visit? Will Oxiegrog ever like the idea that she allowed Candi Floss to marry an elder? Will we have generation 2 babies in the next chapter? Who knows! Find out in Gen 1. Chapter 2.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, was NOT expecting that! I can't remember the last time I've seen a founder marry an elder... makes your story unique ;)

    I want to know what happens next (and what that baby looks like)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To be honest, it wasn't something I planned on doing, I was looking for an adult sim. Just not keen on Kurt as he is a Gold digger too.. His traits could be very interesting though!

    ReplyDelete