Sunday 30 January 2011

Prologue

I grew up in Elder-Berry city, where everything and everyone were bright and colourful and were always known to be very very happy. My parents were berry sims. My father, Blueberry Flamingo was purple and my mother, Magenta Cupcake was well, magenta. When my mother found out she was pregnant with me, her and my father apparently wanted to name me Candi Floss because I would come out a light shade of pink.

This wasn't the case. Somewhere along the line, I didn't inherit my mother's colour genes or my father's colour genes. I came out the colour of any normal sim. I wasn't your typical berry sim. I was the odd one out.
I didn't fit in with the kids at High School, they just pointed and laughed. They said I was "the runt of the Flamingo family."
So as soon as I was able to move out, I did.

This is my new start, my new beginning.
I've moved to a town called Riverview. All on my own, no other berry sims in sight. My parents weren't keen on the idea, but they accepted the fact that I just didn't feel right were I was.


Candi Floss Flamingo
Scorpio
FAMILY ORIENTATED
VIRTUSO
HYDROPHOBIC
PARTY ANIMAL
COWARD

This is me. Candi Floss Flamingo. Please don't laugh at the name. It may sound stupid, but hey! I like it.
Now I may not be a berry sim, but that doesn't mean I can't be colourful right?



This is my new "home." Yup, for the moment it's a little shack. Not much, but it's home I guess.

I know what you're thinking... She has her bathroom outside, how lame! To be honest, I'm not really bothered. I'll manage.

It's pretty scary starting out a new life in a new town on your own. Goodness knows what might happen. I do have one goal though, before I die, I want to raise 5 adorable children of my own.



You need to find a partner first...

Who said that!?

Me, your creator...

Oooooook...

...And I don't think you'll attract many guys with a shack like that..

If you're my creator, doesn't that mean you created my house too?

Well, yeah, I suppose I did..

Ha! But I guess you're right. I won't atttract many men without a job or with a small hut... Guess it's time to start job hunting!

What career path will Candi Floss choose? Will she find the man of her dreams? And will she ever manage to afford her own bathroom that isn't outside in the garden? Find out in Chapter 1.





3 comments:

  1. Nice start! I'll definitely be following this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Was kind of worried what people would think because it's my first legacy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't need to worry about that! And prologue's/first chapters are especially hard because you have to introduce your character. Congrats on starting your first legacy!! :)

    ReplyDelete